Holiday Wish List 2017

I saw one of my friends doing this and LOVED the idea. It just looked like so much fun to put together and find fun reading things to wish for. These items are just "dreams", but a girl can dream, right... :)

First, let's start with my favorite things ever....BOOKS!

Dear Martin
by: Nic Stone

If Angie Thomas, author of The Hate U Give, says it's a "must read", it must be a "must read"!








Things I'm Seeing Without You
by: Peter Bognanni


I'm a sucker for a heart-wrenching contemporary young adult novel! It sounds really good and has awesome ratings!






The Sun and Her Flowers
by: Rupi Kaur

I sincerely enjoyed and quickly devoured Milk and Honey after finding it on Amazon Prime Reading for free. I downloaded it just because it was there to read, but I am so glad I read it. I walked away from it feeling empowered and would love to learn more from this talented author.





The Whole Thing Together
by: Ann Brashares

I was a HUGE Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants fan growing up! I would love to read a new Ann Brashares book and enjoy her writing again.







The Other Einstein
by: Marie Benedict

I have no idea why, but this book seems really interesting to me. I am not usually a historical fiction person, but I would love to give this one a try!








My Lovely Wife in the Psych Ward


Lately, I have been on a huge "reading about mental health" kick. I came across this book while voting for Goodreads top books of 2017. I keep looking at this book but am really trying to save money for Christmas so haven't bought it. It looks very interesting!








Second, some cool bookish things that I adore...

I'm obsessed with Willow Tree Figurines! I love decorating with them and having them in my library and around the house.

Warm Embrace

Surrounded by the warmth of family and friends













Love my Dog (light)

Always with me, full of personality!













2017 Ornament

A collection of treasured memories














Random bookish things...














Pop Funkos... (nerd status, I know)





It's always fun to feel like a kid again and just make a little list... Merry Christmas 2017. This will be our first Christmas as a married couple and I couldn't be more excited to celebrate the holiday season with the best husband!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Blogger Beginner

Fairest of All (Villains Series Bk 1)

Strong Looks Better Naked